‘Through Christ, we achieve our Personal Best’
- To inspire each child to achieve their full potential through excellent teaching in our Catholic school.
- At St Joseph’s our values inspire students, staff and families to work in harmony:
We are united in faith and love
- We are inspired to live out our faith by following the example of Jesus Christ.
- We nurture positive attitudes and relationships by supporting and serving each other.
We always strive to do our Personal Best
- We recognise each child’s God-given talents and equip them with the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach their full potential.
- We always remember to have fun on our journey to new learning.
- We challenge and encourage our children to flourish in all areas of the curriculum.
- We strive for academic excellence.
We are respectful
- We are respectful of ourselves, one another, our multicultural community and the environment.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We welcome and embrace our similarities and our differences by respecting others’ views and beliefs.