Welcome to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
To view our weekly newsletter, please click here.
In line with the latest Government policy, St Joseph’s will be closed to most children from Tuesday 5th January 2021.
We will return pupils to school at the earliest possible convenience in accordance with the Government’s national guidance and advice from the Department for Education and Public Health England.
As a school, we strive to ensure that all children who join us are secure, happy and enjoy learning and achieving during their time here. Working with families in our rich and diverse community, we provide an environment where children can grow and develop into responsible, successful young people who are confident in their own abilities.
We provide a high quality teaching and learning environment based on Cadogan Street just a stone’s throw from Sloane Square.
We positively encourage visits to our school! If you would like to know more about our school, we would be more than happy to hear from you.
- If you would like to view the Key Stage 1 & 2 results from the Academic Year 2018/2019, please click here.
- Please visit the Department for Education website to view and compare our school’s performance, please click here.
- To view our most recent Ofsted report please click here.
- On Wednesday 18th October 2017, St Joseph’s had a diocesan inspection to report to and advise the Archbishop on the quality of classroom religious education and the Catholic life of the school, as well as inform families and the wider Catholic community. The inspection culminated in the written report via this link – Diocesan Section 48 Inspection 2017.
- Please click on the link for our profile on the London Pre-Prep website. We are also regularly featured in Families SW magazine.
If you would like a paper copy of the information on this website, please contact the School Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, to find weekly Wednesday Word newsletters, please click here.