- To inspire each child to achieve their full potential through excellent teaching in our Catholic school.
At St Joseph’s our values inspire students, staff and families to work in harmony.
We are united in faith and love
- We are inspired to live out our faith by following the example of Jesus Christ.
- We nurture positive attitudes and relationships by supporting and serving each other.
We always strive to do our Personal Best
- We recognise each child’s God-given talents and equip them with the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach their full potential.
- We always remember to have fun on our journey to new learning.
- We challenge and encourage our children to flourish in all areas of the curriculum.
- We strive for academic excellence.
We are respectful
- We are respectful of ourselves, one another, our multicultural community and the environment.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We welcome and embrace our similarities and our differences by respecting others’ views and beliefs.